- What is an LMS?
- Learning Management Systems are often referred to as an âLMSâ in the industry. An âLMSâ is an online learning platform.
- What type of training materials can the LMS play?
- The LMS can play (Shareable Content Object Reference Model) SCORM Compatible content, usually videos and quizzes, with score and progress feedback as appropriate. You can upload other document types for distribution to your students, and provide links to external resources.
- Can I access the LMS using smartphones?
- Yes, you can access using mobile devices. Download and install Moodle app from apps Play Sore and link to the LMS.
- How do I login to GAMBY LMS?
- Click on the login button on the top right corner of the interface or
- Click on the link here com/lms/login/index.php
- When can I access my courses?
- You do not need to request access to courses. You are automatically enrolled by the teacher or LMS administrator when you register.
- How do I upload files for my Assignments?
- A link will be given to the specific assignment of the course. While you click on the assignment how to respond the assignment is also included with or without a link
- Where can I find a list of all course resources and activities?
- You can find a list of resources and activities in the courses you are enrolled in. Click on your course, then Click on the specific topic of the course finally All the resources are displayed
- What will happen if I forgot to logout from the LMS?
- The LMS will logout after some minutes if you forgot it. However, until the time reaches to logout by itself your login remains open. Therefore, donât leave the LMS open since other people may have access to your account
- Why can't I log in?
- There could be many reasons but the most probable is you have simply forgotten your password, are trying the wrong one or are entering it incorrectly. Some other things to think about include:
- Does your username or password contain a mixture of upper- and lower-case letters? It should be entered exactly
- Are cookies enabled on your browser
- How do I gain access to a course?
- Locate or search for the desired course (you can click 'All courses...' in the 'My courses' block) and click on the course name. If your teacher has given you an enrollment key, enter it when prompted, and click Enroll me in this course. Once you are enrolled in a course, it will appear under "My courses" any time that you are logged into the LMS site.
- How do I jump between my courses?
- On the top menu click on the sub menu 'My Courses' located on menu named courses if it has been added to the page you are on
- How can I see my recent assignment feedback?
- There are many ways you can access their feedback. The most common method is by simply going to the same place where you uploaded the work. Another common method is to follow the link in the recent activity block (if the teacher has included it on the course). Another method would be to access the grade book and then follow the link for the required assignment. Depending upon how the assignment was set up.